One of the benefits of B&M Care is that each of our homes use of a digital care plan system - Person-Centred Software’s Mobile Care Monitoring: the first fully-mobile system that captures information and care delivery in real-time.
Characterised by a handheld device with an icon-driven interface, Mobile Care Monitoring is a unique solution to improving the lives of those in our care, and to facilitate care staff to digitally record care as it is given and have greater control over their care time.
Benefits of using a digital care plan system include:
- Instant access to information
- Live real-time evidence of care
- Monitor care effectively
- Provide a safe and responsive service
- Plan person-centred care routines
- Confidence for inspections
- Record more care notes (when compared to a paper care plan system)