Ever wondered what it feels like to live with Dementia?
Join B&M Care on Friday 24th May at Osbourne Court Care Home in Baldock for The Virtual Dementia Tour.
Available Tours: 9:30am-12pm, 12:15pm-2:45pm and 3:00pm-5:30pm (Each tour last approximately two hours)
The Virtual Dementia Tour is a free of charge experience.
About This Event
Presented in partnership with Training 2 CARE, The Virtual Dementia Tour is a scientifically-proven method of giving a person with a healthy brain an experience of what dementia might be like. It allows you to enter the world of the person to understand which simple changes need to be made to really improve the lives of people with dementia.
After the Virtual Dementia Tour, you will:
- Have experienced the physical and cognitive challenges of dementia.
- Understand more about dementia and how a dementia can affect a person.
- See how B&M Care supports an individual living with a dementia.
- Learn how to provide person-centred care at home.
- Receive first class support and advice.