It is B&M Care’s policy that all comments, suggestions and complaints are dealt with quickly and effectively.
B&M Care shall make every effort to provide the best possible service, however, there may be occasions when people are dissatisfied with the service.
B&M Care recognises the right of all residents, relatives, representatives and members of staff to inform us of any concerns or complaints they may have.
B&M Care strives to continually improve its services, therefore all comments, suggestions and complaints, regardless of their nature, will be treated seriously and addressed through our complaints procedure.
B&M Care’s general policy is based on the requirements of the Local Authority Social Services and National Health Service Complaints (England) Regulations 2009.
Principals and Goals
B&M Care is committed to the six principals of good practice in the management of complaints as identified by the Health Services Ombudsman:
- Getting it right
- Being customer-focused
- Being open and accountable
- Acting fairly and proportionately
- Putting things right
- Seeking continuous improvement
The goals of B&M Care’s complaints procedure are to:
- Take a flexible approach towards handling individual complaints to focus on the needs and wishes of the people involved.
- Keep the procedures simple so that it is much easier for people to share experiences and of service to respond.
- Make sure that a person’s experiences help us to improve services.
Making a Complaint
B&M Care requests that you put your complaint in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.