St Brendans Care Home
What People Say
"Wishing B&M Care all the very best for the future opening of St Brendans. It looks superb (so far)." Neighbour of Home
"Really looking forward to seeing the finished building - it's been an absolute pleasure watching St Brendans being built." Neighbour of Home
- About St Brendans
- Meet the Care Team
- Facilities at St Brendans
- Life at St Brendans
- Social Media
OPENING SUMMER 2017
St Brendans is an impressive, purpose-built home developed to a high specification across four levels. The home is within easy reach of local amenities and is situated at the end of Crowthorne’s charming High Street. The home is within easy reach of the town centre and neighbours Crowthorne’s picturesque Chaucer Woodland.
The Care We Offer
St Brendans will provide care for the older person. We will offer several types of stay depending on the level of support required - from long-term residential and dementia care to short stay and respite breaks.
- Fully inclusive, 24hr person centred care by experienced staff
- Long term residential care for older people
- Long term specialist dementia care in a safe, comfortable environment
- Short stay, respite and holiday breaks subject to availability
St Brendans will have a select team of experienced staff, who have relevant and appropriate training to meet the needs of the residents. B&M Care has one of the most envied staff training programmes in the industry. We provide high ratios of staff both day and night. The emphasis of our care delivery is on individually planned person centred care, which builds upon a person's strengths and constantly seeks to improve their quality of life. Freedom and privacy are respectfully maintained, yet help is always on hand.
- Purpose-built 60 bed residential and dementia care home designed over four floors.
- Bedrooms: There is a choice of single and large single en-suite rooms. All rooms can be personalised.
- Dining: All dining and refreshments are fully inclusive. Residents may take meals in a choice of dining areas or if they wish, in the privacy of their own room. Our skilled chef prepares an extensive range of appetising home cooked meals, taking into account nutritional balances and any specific dietary requirements or individual preferences. There is always a choice of menu with refreshments and snacks available 24hrs.
- Fully inclusive activities, engagement and entertainment programme
- Fully inclusive in-house laundry
- Silent call bell systems throughout for assistance at any time
- Assisted bath and shower rooms
- TV points in all bedrooms
- Telephone, Internet & SKY TV available by arrangement
- Limited WIFI in public areas
- Hair Salon and Treatment Room
- Easy to access private landscaped gardens
- Choice of quiet lounges for residents and visitors
- Activities Suite
- Garden Room
- Residents Shop
- GP, nurse, optician, chiropodist, dentist by arrangement
- Visitor parking
- Minibus and car available for trips out
Life at St Brendans Care Home is very much home from home and an active lifestyle is encouraged, with friends and relatives always welcome. There is an activities and lifestyle facilitator that arranges a varied social calendar of activities and entertainment. With a focus on one to one activities, they ensure that each of the residents engage in meaningful occupation tailored to who they are.
There is a balanced programme of activities that covers communication, creative, cognitive, music, physical, recreation, relaxation, reminiscence, sensory, social and spiritual.