Bury Lodge Care Home
Manager: Lisa Absalom
What People Say
"As soon as I came in this afternoon, I wanted to thank you for the very pleasant afternoon arranged by you - for me!" Visitor
"Thank you very much for my warm welcome to Bury Lodge. Your tour was very enlightening and most impressive. It was a real pleasure to meet some of the residents who were clearly happy with all the wonderful facilities that Bury Lodge has to offer. Well done to everyone." Prospective Family Member
"Thank you for your kindness and care of our Mum and Dad, as well your help at Mum's funeral - it really means so much!" Family of Residents
"Thank you so much for the care and kindness you gave to Mum - and to us! All of the staff have been so caring and have helped me so much over these difficult few weeks." Daughter of Resident
"I'd like to thank you personally for all your love, support and help you gave Mum, myself and the family in the short time she was in your care. It was a very tough decision to have to make - finding a home for her - but knowing she was being looked after in a professional and caring way helped ease the separation." Daughter of Respite Resident
"Dad's 90th get-together was a great success and thoroughly enjoyed by everybody. Thank you for letting us hold it at Bury Lodge - it was very much appreciated. A very special thank you to [Chef] Noel and his team for the delicious eats and mouth-watering birthday cake!" Family of Resident
"A huge thank you to all the staff at Bury Lodge for their support, kindness and care." Daughter of Resident
"Thank you so much for allowing us to look round your beautiful care home and for the delightful lunch. It was great meeting you all." Prospective Family
"Charles and I would like to thank you for all your kindness shown to us and our family while Charles was with you. We shall be forever grateful." Family of Respite Resident
"Everyone here has been absolutely wonderful to Dad. Thank you all so much for all your kindness and understanding." Daughter of Respite Resident
- About Bury Lodge
- Meet the Care Team
- Facilities at Bury Lodge
- Life at Bury Lodge
- Social Media
Bury Lodge Care Home is situated on the Penn Road in the little village of Knotty Green. Bury Lodge is a small and homely purpose-built traditional style care home. The home is within easy reach of the picturesque town centre of Beaconsfield and the beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside.
The Care We Offer
Bury Lodge will provide care for elderly residents. We will offer several types of stay depending on the level of support required - from long-term residential care to short stay and respite breaks.
- Fully inclusive, 24hr person centred care by experienced staff
- Long term residential care for older people
- Short stay, respite and holiday breaks subject to availability
Bury Lodge will have a select team of experienced staff, who have relevant and appropriate training to meet the needs of the residents. B&M Care has one of the most envied staff training programmes in the industry. We provide high ratios of staff both day and night. The emphasis of our care delivery is on individually planned person centred care, which builds upon a person's strengths and constantly seeks to improve their quality of life. Freedom and privacy are respectfully maintained, yet help is always on hand.
- Purpose-built 30 bed traditional style home, built over three floors
- Bedrooms: 29 rooms are offered as single shower en-suite and 1 double shower en-suite and all of the rooms may be personalised. A number of rooms have ground floor garden access.
- Dining: All dining and refreshments are fully inclusive. Residents may take meals in a choice of dining areas or if they wish, in the privacy of their own room. Our skilled chef prepares an extensive range of appetising home cooked meals, taking into account nutritional balances and any specific dietary requirements or individual preferences. There is always a choice of menu with refreshments and snacks available 24hrs.
- Fully inclusive activities, engagement and entertainment programme
- Fully inclusive in-house laundry
- Silent call bell systems throughout for assistance at any time
- Assisted bath and shower rooms
- TV & telephone points available in all bedrooms
- SKY and broadband by arrangement
- limited WIFI in public areas
- Hair salon and treatment room
- Easy to access private landscaped gardens with shady gazebos and seating areas
- Choice of quiet lounges for residents and visitors
- Activities suite
- Garden conservatory lounge
- Residents shop
- GP, nurse, optician, chiropodist, dentist by arrangement
- visitor parking
- minibus and car available for trips out
Life at Bury Lodge Care Home is very much home from home and an active lifestyle is encouraged, with friends and relatives always welcome. There is an activities and lifestyle facilitator that arranges a varied social calendar of activities and entertainment. With a focus on one to one activities, they ensure that each of the residents engage in meaningful occupation tailored to who they are.
There is a balanced programme of activities that covers communication, creative, cognitive, music, physical, recreation, relaxation, reminiscence, sensory, social and spiritual.